Built specifically for inside reviewers and desk adjusters, the Haag Certified Reviewer Program provides training on construction basics, estimating, and damage assessment for claims and underwriting professionals who work behind a desk, rather than in the field.
This online training will help inside adjusters enhance their knowledge base and make confident conclusions.
- Weather Basics
- Basic Residential Construction
- Residential Roof Installation
- Residential Roof Damage Assessment
- Exterior Cladding Damage Assessment
- Framing Systems Damage Assessment
- Basic Interior Damage Assessment & Mitigation
- Fire & Smoke
- Choose from Xactimate and/or Symbility tracks
- Reading and understanding estimates
- Writing estimates
- Advanced Level Courses
- Student selects courses of interest
- Minimum of 12 hours of courses required to complete